Friday, August 18, 2017

1960-1990: The asthma institution

By the 1960s, the two asthma institutions in Denver that were opened to take care of tuberculosis patients were now mainly taking care of asthma patients, according to NationalJewishHealth.org.  And "by this time TB patients comprised only half of the patient population and asthma patients a third." (5)

It was in this decade that National Jewish Hospital opened a facility specifically for the increasing population of asthmatics with high risk asthma that was non responding to conventional therapy.  It was in 1969 that a fee for service based on a patients ability to pay was begun.

By 1976 Asthma was recognized as the most prominent chronic disease among children, affecting 1.5 million children in the United States, and this included myself.  It produced a lot of suffering for those afflicted, and it also accounted for about one-forth of all school days lost. (4, page 164)

It is a debilitating disease not only for the child who is suffering, but for parents who don't understand the disease, and fear their child might die.  Yet perhaps even worse than that for the parent is the helpless feeling that there's nothing you can do, and what you do do doesn't help. Probably because most of what they did back to was based on fallacies of the past, such as putting asthmatics in a steam filled bathroom hoping that would relieve an attack.

Yet for the child the suffering is even worse yet, and here I can allude to my own experience.  Many nights I would stay up late, many times all night long, my wrists firmly pressed on the window sill, by face up against the cold screen with the intend on sucking in cool air and oxygen.  Many nights I suffered in this way from an asthma attack.

When I was little I sat up on the bed, all frogged up, gasping for air.  I did this probably because I didn't know there was anything not normal about it.  When I was older I'd push open the window in secrecy in the middle of the night because I didn't want to bother my busy parents.  Another reason I suffered in secrecy like this was because I didn't want my parents to worry about me.

Another reason may have been because of a poor self esteem exacerbated by parents who disciplined me because I underachieved, even when I was probably underachieving because of my asthma.  Another reason for my low self esteem was because kids picked on me at school because I acted different from the "normal" kids.  I had a runny nose and they didn't.  I wasn't able to play baseball on teh dusty baseball diamond.  So they picked on me.  The same way my brothers sometimes picked on me when I didn't play baseball with them.  I was basically fodder for the other kids.

Now as I look back on all this I think I'm sometimes just saying this kind of stuff to justify why I was picked on as a kid, but based on my own medical records my counselors, my psychologist, and my medical physicians all believed this.  Asthma had taken a physical and psychological toll on me.  And to make matters worse my teachers and parents had no clue this was going on, and the end result was a shot self esteem and shot level of self confidence.

And then I had mood changes. And many children have mood changes, so my parents and physicians probably figured I was just one of those intractable children. I became stubborn sometimes at home, and I was emotionally distraught.  I remember being extremely depressed to the point my parents once grounded me from watching the news.  I remember pacing the living room for hours worrying about the death of a relative, or that I was going to get old and die.  Of course my parents and doctors had no clue I was depressed, or at least at the time they didn't associate it with the fact my asthma was poorly controlled. More recently my mom acknowledged to me she was aware of it, but I don't remember her ever doing anything to help me.

So, again, I can understand the theory that asthma was believed to be psychological.  Plus when a child is admitted to one of these hospitals the environment is controlled.  By the 1970s and 1980s air conditioning was added to both the children's ward and the gymnasiums where children exercised.  There was a focus on a good diet, and we were exercising all the time. Stuffed animals and items that collected dust were not allowed.  Clothing was washed regularly so it was allergen free, and furniture was made of leather or other solid material that was easy to wash and didn't harbor allergens.

By the 1970s there were two prominent asthma hospitals in Denver, one was National Asthma Center and the other was National Jewish Hospital at Denver.  By 1978 National Asthma Center admitted financial trouble, these two great hospitals merged to create National Jewish Hospital/ National Asthma Center.  The main campus was on Colfax Avenue, or the National Jewish Hospital campus.  The merger resulted in the "largest treatment center for pediatric and adult asthma," according to NationalJewishHealth.org.(5)

Once admitted the children would under go an examination by a physician, and then spend the next several days undergoing a variety of tests.  I remember doing many pulmonary function tests, x-rays, electrocardiograms, sweat test (to rule out cystic fibrosis), and so many other tests I can't even recall all of them.  I just remember being exhausted by the end of it.

I met with a counselor on day one, and I think the main reason for my counselor was to help me deal with the day to day life at my new home, and also to help me learn to cope with life once I return home.  I saw my counselor once or twice a week, and once every two weeks I saw a psychologist.  I only saw a psychiatrist once that I remember, and he prescribed Xanax to help me relax. He actually prescribed an antidepressent before that, but I had an allergic reaction that gave me hives all over my body, so he must have decicded just to stick with xanax.  It seemed to work pretty well (I'll tell you the story about that later).

So I was admitted to the hospital in 1985, this was long after the psychosomatic theory of asthma had been proven to not be true.  But I'm certain the doctors trained to work there, and the psychologist, were still privy to these old theories.  I'm certain, especially after reading my medical records, that they believed much of my asthma was in my head.  They noted the anxiety.  They noted trouble when my mom visited, and how my asthma was exacerbated during these times.
Travis quotes one physician as saying that "once asthma has been established, acute attacks may be triggered by emotions.  There is a psychological basis for some emotionally precipitated attacks, particularly when the emotional upset is accompanied by shouting, crying and rapid breathing... it becomes impossible after a time to separate problems which are precipitating asthmatic attacks from those that are secondary to the asthma.  The secondary gain can be a significant problem."  (4, page 169)

This appears to be my proof that asthma was no longer believed to be psychological by the time I was admitted in 1985, although psychological factors can still trigger asthma. Most of the asthmatics admitted by this time were on systemic corticosteroids, and the fear of side effects was paramount.  Although, through the efforts of physicians at the hospital, I believe most patients went home on preventative asthma medicines, with controlled asthma, and off systemic steroids.  At least that was the case with me and the children I was admitted with.

It also must be noted that, even back in the 1940s I'm sure, occupational therapy was a major therapy given to asthmatic children admitted to the hospital.  Children with intractible asthma, and I can attest to this, do not develop many of the skills other kids do to cope with life.  This is the same for kids with other intractible diseases too.  They don't develop skills that most people take for granted, such as balancing a check book or searching for an apartment.  These types of basic skills that are worked on at the hospital, if the need is there.

And, again, there was a major focus on education and exercise.  These two were almost ingrained together at the asthma hospital.  You need to understand your disease and every part of it, and you needed to exercise.  Many times exercise was education, and education was exercise.  You need to know your medicine, and you need to be compliant with your medicine. And you need to now why you are exercising, and how it will make you better.

You need to know what aerobic exercise is, and if your legs weren't being kicked high enough in the air, you will be told this.  And unless you have a good excuse, like  your asthma was really acting up, you did as you were told.  And for the most part you did it because you wanted to, because you were just happy you were able to exercise at all, because most of use weren't able to prior to being admitted.

You will leave National Jewish educated, and if your physicians don't think you have a good grasp on your education, you will probably not be cleared for discharge.You need to take complete responsibility for your medicine, so that even if your parents back home aren't involved in your care, you know exactly what to do at all times.  You need to know why you are taking your medicines and why it's so important to take them every day. And you need to exercise.

You need to plan ahead on the first day of the week, and plan out what pills you will be taking and on what day and on what times during what day.  You need to plan before every trip out of your house to make sure you take your medicine before hand, and that you have all the medicine you will need on the trip, such as your rescue inhaler.  You cannot just take for granted someone else, even your parents, will remember your medicine when you leave the house.  It is solely your responsiblity.

You will have to also know when to take your rescue medicine, and when to wait.  You will also have to know your asthma triggers and how to avoid them.  You will also have to know what your symptoms of asthma are and what to do about them.  You have to know it all, and you have to be completely responsible for your own health.  That is essential, and it is engrained in your head over and over and over and over and over again until you are discharged.

And also you had to exercise every day.  The school I attended, the Kunsburg School, had a pool, and we swam two days a week during school.  And when we weren't swimming we had gym class.  Every evening after dinner we went to the gym in the school to do some form of aerobic activity.  We stretched, and then we moved for 20 minutes.  That was mandatory.  We did kickball.  We did basketball.  We did baseball.  We did dodge ball.  And if you weren't moving, you were pestered by the PE instructor until you did just that.

When you were first admitted you had a complete physical, followed by a series of tests.  Your asthma was stabilited one way or another, and then you were cleared within  You were then required to exercise, and you were required to attend school.

And then, during the evenings, and on the weekends, you had fun just like normal kids do. You go on field trips. You go to the mall shopping and you go to movie theaters to watch the best movies.  And you go to amusement parks, camping, and all sorts of fun things.  Sometimes you go to video stores and rend movies to watch at home.  You have parties with the other kids.  You have dances.  You have icecream socials.  You have dance and singing competitions.  You played games with the nurses and other kids.

In the winter there was a basketball team, and either you joined the team or you traveled with the team and you watched the team.  And in the spring there was a baseball team, and either you played or you watched.  And it was much more enjoyable to play than watch.  And you traveled to other institutions in the area, including those housing other sick kids, or otherwise sheltered kids.  The goal is to make the hospital as much like home as possible.  And, for the most part, they succeeded at this.  It was a really fun experience.  And all along you learned. Everything was a learning experience.

At one point during my stay I wrote in my journal:  "The only thing that makes this place seem like a hospital is the nurses wear stethoscopes over their shoulders."  For the most part that was true.  Although you were still thousands of miles away from your home, away from your parens, and you were chronically sick.  So most of the kids got homesick, and that was another issues the staff there had to deal with.  And, I'd assume, another reason for all the activities.

In 1985, while I was a patient at NJH/NAC, the name was changed to National Jewish Center for Immunology & Respiratory Medicine.  In 1995 the inpatient floors at the hospital were closed and a new pediatric outpatient program was added, and in 1997 the name was chanced again to

References:
  1. Minton, Gregg, "Breathing Space,"
  2. Wamboldt, Fredrick S. "Asthma Theory and Practice: It's Not Too Simple," April 2, 2008,
  3. Jackson, Mark, "Asthma: A Biography,"
  4. Travis, George, "Chronic Illness in Children," 1976, California, Ford University Press
  5. "Clinical History," NationalJewishHealth.org, http://www.nationaljewish.org/about/whynjh/history/clinical/clinical-history3/, accessed 

19 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from asthma , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered asthma and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the herbal cure to asthma . I never imagined asthma has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. asthma has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098765@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asthma is a condition characterized by difficulty breathing and narrowing of the airways leading to the lungs (including the nose, nasal passageways, mouth and larynx). Natural asthma treatments are suggested to prevent, control and cure asthma, asthmatics and bronchitis. visit http://www.hashmidawakhana.org/natural-asthma-relief.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Dr Williams for everything he have done in my life. I have been in tears for so many years now, having found that my husband is suffering from asthma , lesion after some years of being under extreme stress., . I spent 24 hours freaking out and finally calmed down after reading some testimony on here about Dr Williams herbal medicine to asthma . The moment came and I mumbled out to my husband about Dr Williams product (with a few tears) and he was AMAZE – . He was just worried about his health, been free from this , that was how will order for Dr Williams product on line , after my husband finish taking Dr Williams medicine for just within a period of one month. Will went to the doc together who confirmed that he was asthma free.
    Thank you again for being upfront, truthful and taking this pain away from my family for more information about his product you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com i hope you can also help other terrified people in a similar situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348101755322 or his Email:Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I WAS ABLE TO FLUSH OUT THE HERPES VIRUS WITH THE HELP OF DR. KHAM NATURAL PRODUCT, HIS EMAIL dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com. I was diagnosed with Herpes a year ago. It’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to me and  I feel like my life is over. Living with constant pain is something no one should have to go through, Herpes has also had a huge impact on my sleep . Since being diagnosed I’ve fallen so far into depression I see no way out because i have been to different hospital. I’m taking a high dose of antidepressants, as well as sedatives and sleeping-pills. I don’t know how I’ll ever accept that this is my life now…I keep asking why me because know changes? But I guess reading your testimony really made me feel happy because i believe what i had from people out there who you also help to cure the herpes virus, and i believe so much with your herbal medicine i am going to be out of this bad situation like others you also help before, what we i have done if not for the herbal medicine that i requested for that was able to flush out the bad virus that was making me go crazy. people out there how will i thank this man called DR. KHAM, i will advice you to email him direct if you have disease like herpes etc. dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348159922297

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest Woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com
    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete

  11. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr oyagu, in the net from a lady called Rebecca i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally free from Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR oyagu for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348101755322..
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dr. Obodubu Monday is recognised all over the world of marine kingdom, As one of the top fortunate and most powerful native doctor of charms casts from the beginning of his ancestors ship until now Dr. Obodubu Monday lives strong among all other native doctors, there have never been any form of impossibility beyond the control of Dr. Obodubu Monday it doesn't matter the distance of the person with the problems or situation, all you have to do is believe in the native doctor Dr. Obodubu Monday cast that works, he always warns never to get his charms cast if you do not believe or unable to follow his instruction. it is the assignment of the native doctor Dr. Obodubu Monday to offer services to those in need of spiritual assistance not minding the gravity of your situations or distance as long as water, sea, ocean, lake, river, sand, etc. are near you, then your problems of life would be controlled under your foot. if you need any spiritual help on any of these call Doctor Obodubu on :+2349058774809
    Get Your Love Back
    Fruit Of The Womb
    Fibroid
    Business Boom
    Financial Breakthrough
    Get Rich Without Ritual
    Do As I Say
    Bad Dream
    Promise And Fail
    Epilepsy
    Land/Court Case
    Mental Disorder
    Political Appointment
    Visa Approval
    Cancer
    Examination Success
    Spend And Get Back
    Good Luck
    Natural Neath
    Hypertension
    Stroke
    Sickle cell
    Impotency
    Win Court case
    Promotion At Work
    Commanding Tone
    Protection Ring
    Marriage Success
    Love Ring
    Favour Ring
    Recover Lost Glory
    Spiritual Power For Men Of God
    Travel Success Ring
    Job Success
    Lotto/Pool Win/betnaija win
    And Many
    More make haste to call or Or WhatApp Baba Doctor Obodubu Monday on +2349058774809 for spiritual problem today and you will surely get solution to all your predicament

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Everyone This is a great testimonial that I have to share. How Dr.Ogala saved me and my brother from herpes diseases he solves serious problem and cure any kind of diseases. Dr. Ogala cured me of my herpes in less than a week after trying for years, he's great and really knows what he's doing. I recommended it to everyone. This spell thrower is very, very good. Professional, precise, sincere and very experienced. Thank you for your work! I thank my friend for informing me of you. I need to talk to you about my problems. I didn't expect instant results and I was ready to wait a few months. To my surprise and astonishment, I started to see results after a few days of nipple. My brother was diagnosed with herpes virus, He sorted out all possible ways to get the cure, but everything was the effort turned out aborted, but after we served Dr.Ogala, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kinds of diseases (Herpes), he sent herbal medicine to herpes virus via the courier service, and gave him step-by-step instructions on how to apply it, when my brother applied it as indicated that he was totally cured of the virus within 3 weeks of use, we are really great. Dr Ogala is Highly Recommended. That's the real thing. Try it and you won't be disappointed! NEED HELP? Contact +2347049668119 Or Mail: Drogala02@gmail.com
    (1) DIABETES, 2) HIV&AIDS,
    (3) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (4) HEPATITIS B, 5) IMPOTENCE,
    (6) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (7) DIARRHEA, 8) ASTHMA, 9) IF YOU WANT A CHILD
    (10 IF YOU DON LAST LONG IN BED ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am here to spread this good news to the entire world on how Dr Emu helped me solve my infertility problem and i am so happy now that i am now a mother because for over 4 years i have been trying to get pregnant and needed help, i and my husband always go for medical check up and the doctor always say that the both of us are fine and i have nowhere else to get help from and all hope was almost lost until one day i visited a friend of mine and i told her what i was passing through and she introduce me to this great spell caster called Dr Emu who helped her when she was in need of help, so i took a try to contact Dr Emu through his email and i explain all my problem to him and after we have talked he perform an infertility spell for me and after that he told me what i should do, and i followed the instruction he gave and after that he instructed to sleep with my husband and also i followed the instruction and he said that the next week i should go for medical check up and the doctor confirmed that i was 4 months pregnant and i was so happy that all my sorrows were gone for ever, i am so very happy now and also you need any kind of help or the same line with mine, contact Dr Emu on his email: emutemple@gmail.com or Call/Text his whatsapp phone number +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

  16. My name is God'swill luckcent by name, I am from United Kingdom, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 2months, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again. So I contacted Dr ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER), so before than
    doctors on this issue have wasted a large sum of money, but my condition never got better, i was determined to get my life back, so one day i saw a post from (John Lucy) from United States on how Dr ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER) saved her from the VIRUS with his herbal medicine cure, i contacted Dr ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER) on his email onobunwinhome@gmail.com we spoke on the issue, i told him all that, through that I need cure on my herpes diesass and DR ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER) told me that we need to buy some items for the cure, that I will have to send him the money through Western Union to buy the items by him self so that the spell will work for me for the cure and i DID send it fast and quick in, through Western Union at the Bank. so, that same day, once him have receive the money I sent to him, on Western Union Dr ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER) called me on Phone and told me that him have receiver the money that he is about to buy all the items him need for the casting of the spell and for the casting of the spell the spell will work for cure for me, and Dr also told me that, not to worry that everything will be fine soon and again once him have cast the cure spell on me, so he prepared the casting of the spell medicine on me and send it to me through Bible service air fine and told me how to use it that day, after that day of usage it, i get cured. I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was cured ,i am the happiest man on his MUM earth ESTHER ONOBUN UWANPARA. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER) for helping me cure me. God bless DR ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER) All your day will been well. you can also contact him on his email onobunwinhome@gmail.com or his Mobile phone number +2349132393661
    Dr ONOBUN GABRIEL( WATER )
    Also cure and brings EX back as followings,
    1 HIV/ADIS herbal cure.
    2 Cancer herbal cure.
    3 Joint break cure.
    4 herpes herbal medicine cure.
    5 jelee rice cure.
    6 HPV herbal medicine cure.
    7 Diabetes cure.
    8 get your ex back.
    9 Pregnancy Spell.
    10 HTP cure.
    11 Hepatitis airzzies cure.
    12 Covid 19 coronia vires cure.
    13) Asthma Cure.
    (14) I want to Get my Ex Back.
    (15) Tinnitus herbal cure.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My name his Steve Maries and I am from United State.I am so happy today, and i also appreciate the genuine work done by one love spell caster DR ONOBUN GABRIEL(WATER). And to give me the right direction to get back my Ex, so today I got my wish fulfilled under the guidance of my love Spell caster Dr ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER). ❤️ love is an important part of relationship. I can understand this, when my boyfriend had cheated on me and dump me, by engaging another girl’s with affairs at that time, I was Broken and realized the importance of love when my boyfriend, dump me in my life in relationship with him of love. My boyfriend did not give me the importance's of true love, and he always embarrassed me in front of his friends and family's, and I love my boyfriend so much. Then I search on the Internet to fine a spell caster that can
    bring back Ex, fine on me “one day" I find a real spell caster Called DR ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER) So I got the contact number +2349132393661 and his Email onobunwinhome@gmail.com of this spell caster DR ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER)” then I drop a message on his email that I want my Ex boyfriend back, because I so much love my boyfriend and also on his WhatsApp Number too, and I explain all my problems that is happening with me. So then Dr ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER) show me his previous work done by himself and how he had help so many people to get there Ex back and also help so many pretty once to get cured in there diesass and sinkness and to guide me on how the work will be done. Then i start work to get my boyfriend back in a positive way that Dr ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER) have interested me to do to get my boyfriend back, to start giving me respect and also never to leave me again for another girl. Then and now, I am 😀 so happy and thankful to Dr ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER). So Dr ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER)
    prepared a magic spell and cast a spell on my boyfriend to get him back to me, immediately, it work, my boyfriend
    was back within 24hrs time and now my Ex boyfriend his back to me now begging me in positive and nagative side effects, and to have him back again,
    and my boyfriend promise now that he will never, to leave me again for another girl. Me and my boyfriend is 🍷 wine forever more. I am so happy now that my Ex boyfriend is back by DR ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER) spell. Dr said I should share is testimony on interview and internet once my boyfriend is back to me, and that is why I am sharing his good testimony in the internet and interview to have others to come for help in contact. So if you have a broke up with your Ex, contact Dr ONOBUN GABRIEL (WATER) on his email onobunwinhome@gmail.com and explain, Or call his phone Number or Whatsapp +2349132393661 for help.



    ReplyDelete